With the development of technology, privacy laws have been evolving rapidly in different parts of the world. There have been a lot of changes and advancements in business models, data privacy and protection regulations and rapid growth in regulations of technological developments such as biometric recognition, digital assets, 5 G network, AI etc. These ultimate changes and development have increased the risks of privacy. Thus to deal with such privacy risks in the industry and to address the complete life cycle of individual privacy the organization requires Privacy Engineering. Privacy engineering incorporates a more holistic approach covering legalities, risk analysis and user sentiment. Different bodies have different synonyms for privacy engineering, but the aim of Privacy Engineering is to bring security to the centre of the design process.
But how to become a Privacy Engineer? How to enhance and demonstrate your skills? The only way to demonstrate skills is through privacy credentials. Again here arises another confusion, which privacy course is best to become privacy engineering? The Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer Certification is the best course for you. This blog guides you on how to get CDPSE Certification and its benefits.
What is CDPSE Certification?
CDPSE is the industry’s first experience-based technical certification. Your ISACA’s CDPSE certification fills a void by allowing private technologists to demonstrate their understanding of the technical elements of developing and administering privacy programmes and solutions to assure compliance and risk mitigation.”A CDPSE certification proves your team has the technical skills and knowledge it takes to assess, build and implement a comprehensive privacy solution while enhancing business value, customer insights and trust—ultimately improving your organization’s image. Through this certification, it is easy to tackle the challenges of the ever-changing privacy landscape. Learning to create and improve privacy technology platforms and solutions can benefit your consumers, increase trust, and enhance data privacy.
Reasons why CDPSE Certification is right for you?
- CDPSE certification verifies a professional’s competence to manage the data lifecycle and advises organisation experts on optimal data protection procedures and privacy compliance standards.
- It provides data scientists and privacy solutions professionals with a common language and data science methodology to improve end-user experiences while protecting privacy and trust.
- CDPSE-certified specialists have confirmed experience that guarantees the privacy solutions you are implementing meet the organization’s risk appetite and reduce or address noncompliance issues.
- CDPSE certification provides enterprises with a valid and reliable way to identify technologists who are capable of incorporating privacy by design into technology platforms, products, and processes, communicating with legal professionals, and keeping the organisation compliant in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- CDPSE Certification holders may bridge the technical privacy skills gap, ensuring that a company has competent privacy technologists to create and deploy risk-mitigation and efficiency-enhancing solutions.
How to enrol on this course?
Unlike humdrum CDPSE courses available online, Tsaaro’s CDPSE training is suited to the contemporary nature of the exam. CDPSE online training provided by Tsaaro can help you achieve the certification and take your career to greater heights.
- Join Virtual training- Enroll in the CDPSE exam preparation virtual training course to help you prepare for your certification exam. Choose what works for your schedule and your studying needs.
- Register for the exam – ISACA’S CDPSE certification exams are computer-based and administered at authorized PSI testing centres globally or as remotely proctored exams. CDPSE exam registration is continuous, meaning candidates can register at any time, no restrictions. Candidates can schedule a testing appointment as early as 48 hours after payment of exam registration fees.
- CDPSE exam eligibility is required to schedule and take an exam. Eligibility is established at the time of exam registration and is good for twelve months. CDPSE exam registration and payment are required before you can schedule and take an exam.
- Taking and passing the CDPSE certification exam is just the first step in becoming certified. To become CDPSE certified, an individual must first meet the following requirements:
- Pass the certification exam
- Pay the application processing fee
- Submit the application to demonstrate experience requirements
- Adhere to the Code of Professional Ethics
- Adhere to the Continuing Professional Education Policy
Who can join this course?
The following job roles will highly benefit from obtaining the CDPSE certification
- Privacy Advisor / Manager
- Privacy Solutions Architect
- Data AnalystConsultant
- Data Scientist
- IS Engineer (User Data Protection)
- Domain Architect (Legal Care / Privacy / Compliance)
- IT Project Manager
- Privacy Analyst / Engineer
- Software Engineer
Before taking this accelerated certification you should have:
Three (3) or more years of experience in data privacy governance, privacy architecture, and/or data lifecycle work.
No experience waivers or substitutions are given for this certification
CDPSE Exam :
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Number of questions: 120
- Format: Multiple choice
- Language: English
Privacy Governance (34%)
Privacy Architecture (36%)
Data Cycle (30%)
For more information about training