The digital realm has paved way for the development of technology, and as fast as new technology develops, the existence of new forms of threats and risks continues to remain unstoppable. Organizations have to be aware of the cyberattacks and should take measures, if not then it leads to regulatory penalties, damage to the reputation of the company, loss of trust, and so on. A cybersecurity threat refers to a malicious and deliberate attack either by an individual or an organization to gain unauthorized access to the individual’s or organization’s network to damage or steal the Information Technology assets, sensitive data.
As cyber criminals perform various types of cyber security threats, the emerging developments of Artificial Intelligence, cloud computing, and the Internet of things also added new cybersecurity threats with addition to the existing ones.
It is estimated that cybersecurity threats will remain to grow so there will be a demand for highly skilled information security professionals.
So, if you are an Information security professional, or seeking a new career opportunity in information security then acquiring Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification will prove your expertise in the Information Security domain.
Then it is highly recommended to look into CISM certification training offered by Tsaaro Academy.
What is CISM?
CISM refers to Certified Information Security Manager certification. It is designed for information security professionals with some existing experience and expertise. This proves your skills and knowledge in the information security domain.
The Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) has reported that there are more than 48,000 certified professionals worldwide. And it was reported by an education site that CISM is one of the most in-demand certifications concerning the cyber security domain.
So, if you want to secure a leadership role as an information security professional then you can achieve it by acquiring CISM certification.
Why you should get CISM certified?
The Certified Information Security Manager certification is a globally recognized standard of excellence in business and competent information security management experts are high in demand.
This certification signifies that a person has the knowledge and expertise needed to establish and manage an enterprise’s information security program.
Getting CISM certified proves your skills in the following domains:
- Information security governance
- Information security risk management
- Information security program
- Incident management
If you become a CISM professional, then you’ll be responsible to design, implement, and manage an organization’s security network. And will also be tasked with identifying possible threats and reducing damage in case of security breaches.
What is CISM training and who should enroll in this course?
The CISM training is for professionals who have technical expertise and experience in the field of information security domain who wanted to get certified. If you are such a professional and wanted to move to a managerial position, then getting certified with CISM is recommended, which adds credibility and confidence when interacting with internal and external stakeholders, peers, and regulators.
- Security Consultants and Managers
- IT directors and Managers
- Security Auditors and Architects
- Security Systems Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
- Information Security Managers
- IS/IT consultants
- Chief Compliance/ Privacy/ Risk Officers
These professionals can consider doing a CISM training course with Tsaaro.
Get CISM training with Tsaaro:
Tsaaro provides exclusive CISM training courses, for information security professionals who are aspiring to get CISM certification to enhance his/her career.
- Start your CISM certification preparation by enrolling with Tsaaro
- The syllabus is curated by giving significance to the domains of information security governance, information security risk management, information security program, and incident management.
- This course is led by certified trainers and consultants who are renowned industry experts providing the best hands-on training.
- The content of this course is crafted with precision to understand the subject better and will be delivered by highly experienced trainers who have in-depth knowledge of cybersecurity and privacy domains.
- They provide best-in-class CISM training course, which meets the current requirement to successfully become a Certified Information Security Manager.
- Tsaaro Academy is enriched with industry experts who are experienced in the practicalities of the field of privacy and cybersecurity domain.
- Tsaaro has a group of professionals who are experts in the field of data privacy and protection and information security domain who are on a mission to produce professionals in the field of data privacy and information security to fill the talent gap.
- Understanding Information Security Governance
- Performing Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Infusing Information Security Program Development and Management
- Performing Information Security Incident Management
Perks of enrolling with Tsaaro Academy:
- 16 hours of practical instructor-led online training
- Case studies used as reference examples to ensure practical learning
- Teacher-led classroom training
- Discussions with consultants
- Flexible training
- Post training support
- Q & A sessions
The Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) estimates that CISM holders have a high chance of,
- 70% increase in on-the-job performance
- 90% more effective teams
- 70% efficiency and expertise increase
As said CISM certified professionals are in demand right now, so if you’re looking to get CISM certification training then it is the right time to enroll with Tsaaro which is led by hands-on experienced professionals who have curated a standard syllabus that meets the exam requirements.
If you’re an information security or cybersecurity professional who wants to enhance both in career and knowledge then there are various certifications courses that are offered by Tsaaro, they are: ISO 27701 PIMS lead implementor, ISO 27701 PIMS lead auditor, ISO 27702 introduction, ISO 27701 lead auditor, ISO 27001 lead implementor, PECB certified data protection officer, ISO 27701 foundation, Certified ethical hacker, ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor.
Kickstart this in-demand CISM certification training with Tsaaro now!