ISO /IEC 27001 Lead Auditor is a person who is responsible for guiding the audit to conduct a systemic audit to check the proper implementation of Information security standards. The Main task of the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor is to prepare a 2 stage audit plan, conduct an audit and submit the audit report at the end of the quarter year in case an internal auditor and the same ISO 27001 Lead Auditor can work as an external third party auditor to conduct an ISMS audit in an organization which is in the process of acquiring ISO/IEC 27001 certification.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electro-Technical Commission (IEC) published ISO 27001, a global information security standard, in 2005. To keep up with the evolving structure of technology and information security, it was most recently modified in October 2022.
How to become ISO /IEC 27001 Lead Auditor?
The demand for ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor is at a time high and there is a serious labor shortage of information security analysts in the North American region. For instance, according to the Government of Canada Labor Market Information, based on the magnitude of the difference between job seekers and job openings, the Job of Information system analysts and consultants are expected to face a National-level Labor shortage from 2022 to 2031. In addition, the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a 32% increase in demand for information security analysts between the years 2022 and 2032, with a median annual pay of $112, 000 (INR 93.19 lakhs) for these analysts in the USA in May 2022, the survey also projects that annually there are around 16,800 new job openings for information security analysts are being posted.
Since the role of Lead Auditor is primarily crucial for an organization seeking to be ISO 27001 certified, naturally the responsibilities of an ISO /IEC 27001 Lead Auditor are highly complex, and it requires an in-depth understanding of how ISO 27001 standardization works and the relationship of other relevant ISMS certifications including ISO 27701:2019 standards which is an extension of ISO 27001 standard focusing on managing Privacy Information Management System (PIMS).
As mentioned earlier, the implementation of ISO /IEC 27001 is a rigorous time-consuming process and it requires a particular level of expertise in ISO 27001 standards. However a mere understanding of ISO 27001 standards will not be very helpful while conducting an audit, the said auditor who is performing an ISO 27001 Audit requires proper experience in managing an audit and communicating with other multi-disciplinary teams who were vested in the ISMS implementation.
How Tsaaro Academy can assist in your dream of becoming an ISO 27001 Lead Auditor?
To overcome the above-mentioned skill gap, Tsaaro Academy has launched ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor certification. This ISO 27001 training is aimed at shaping professionals to implement, maintain, manage and establish a proper Information Security Management System (ISMS). This certification offers a 5 days intensive virtual training which includes 40 hours of instructor-led training where the instructor will cover from basic introduction to ISO /IEC 27001 framework to complete step-by-step procedures for conducting an Audit and evaluation techniques after the completion of the Audit.
Who should attend this certification:
The course per se does not contain any prerequisite knowledge; it is highly suitable for persons who are planning to switch their career to ISO 27001 Lead Auditing.
- Apart from new entrants,the course is highly suitable for :
- Managers or consultants who were seeking to be an expert in the ISMS Auditing Process.
- Technical Experts seeking to prepare for an ISMS audit
- Auditors who were intended to Perform and lead ISMS certification Audits for originations intended to be ISO 27001 certified.
Objectives of the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Certification:
- At the end of this certification, the learners will acquire all the necessary skills to conduct both internal and third-party external Audits in compliance with ISO 17021 -1 and ISO 19011 certification process.
- Apart from the Technical and procedural compliance knowledge, the learners of this certification will have mastered skill sets including Managing an audit program, Audit Team, conflict resolution and supervising communication with other stakeholders and customers.
The course content is divided into 5 modules and the 5th module consists of a mandatory examination with 50% passing criteria.
- Module 1 consists of the fundamentals of ISMS and an introduction to core concepts in ISO/IEC 27001.
- Module 2 consists of fundamentals of Audit principles and Planning and initiation techniques of ISO 27001:2013 Audit.
- Module 3 consists of core concepts like drafting Audit plans, evaluating Audit findings, and drafting non-conformity reports.
- Module 4 consists of the Evaluation of corrective action plans, drafting audit closing documents, organizing a closing meeting etc.
Why should you choose Tsaaro Academy for Certifications?
If you are passionate about commencing your career as an expert in information security as a Lead Auditor or making a transition to information security management, then Tsaaro Academy is the best training partner in India. The training modules of the Tsaaro Academy courses were prepared by a team of leading industry professionals who have extensive in-hand expertise in the information security management field and the real-time application-oriented course content along with Premium Career Guidance and a strong alumni network will assist you to secure your dream role of becoming an ISO / IEC 27001 certified Lead Auditor.Apart from ISO /IEC certifications, Tsaaro Academy provides various other training programs for other important emerging fields including ethical hacking, cyber security, Data Protection etc. If you are seriously interested in improving your career to a 6+ figure salary, then please don’t hesitate to Contact the Tsaaro Academy website for further Details.