- Lecture style
- Teacher led classroom training
- Discussions with consultants
- Roleplay / Presentations
- Trainers & Consultants
Tsaaro Academy is an Official Training Partner of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP). Our trainers have been actively engaged in doing actual PDPA audits of Singaporean companies for Tsaaro Academy, and are certified by IAPP to conduct the CIPP/E course. Together, the team has also trained thousands of participants in the Personal Data Protection Act. Our trainers are well versed with handling professionals with varied levels of understanding or privacy. Our trainers have been actively engaged in doing actual GDPR audits of Indian companies for Tsaaro Academy. Together, the team has also trained more than 100 participants in the GDPR, PDPB, CCPA and similar laws. Cancellation Policy
- Requests for withdrawal or postponement must be made in writing to Tsaaro Academy.
- Refunds arising from course withdrawal/deferment will be subjected to the following terms:
- More than 2 weeks before course commencement: Full refund.
- Less than 2 weeks before course commencement: 50% refund.
- On or after course commencement: No refund.
Confirmation & Reservation When registration is confirmed, participants will receive our email confirmation along with information about the course programme. If no seats are available for the applied date, you will be notified immediately and given an alternative date. Tsaaro Academy reserves the right to change the course schedules, programmes and content without prior notice. We also reserve the right to cancel course due to unforeseen circumstances.