If you are a privacy expert or want to be one, gaining CIPP-E certification can help you demonstrate that you have a thorough awareness of European data privacy and data protection issues. When applying for positions in the privacy and data protection industry, this might offer you an advantage over other candidates. Furthermore, holding this accreditation can demonstrate to employers that you take data protection and privacy seriously and are committed to keeping their data safe. The most essential advantage is that certification will boost your confidence and job performance in vital areas.
If you are keen to advance in your job with an IAPP certification, what should you do? Since we have already assisted several students in passing the exam, our success rate is far greater than that of the competition, and we are pleased that the number of students on the list is growing.We have everything you need in one place to succeed with flying colors!
We highly recommend that you train with us if you want to:
- Pass your exams on the first try.
- Receive best in class CIPP/E online training.
- Increase your company’s awareness of its privacy laws
- Increase capability to advise businesses on privacy issues.
- Gain recognition from privacy professionals.
Tsaaro Academy is an Official Training Partner of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP). Our trainers are certified by IAPP to conduct the CIPP/E course.
- Lecture style
- Instructor led classroom training
- Discussions with consultants
- Roleplay / Presentations
Trainers & Consultants
Tsaaro Academy is an Official Training Partner of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP). Our trainers have been actively engaged in doing actual PDPA audits of Singaporean companies for Tsaaro Academy, and are certified by IAPP to conduct the CIPP/E course. Together, the team has also trained thousands of participants in the Personal Data Protection Act.
Our trainers have been actively engaged in doing actual GDPR audits of Indian companies for Tsaaro Academy. Together, the team has also trained more than 100 participants in the GDPR, PDPB, CCPA and similar laws.
- Request for withdrawal or postponement must be made in writing to Tsaaro Academy.
- Refunds arising from course withdrawal/deferment will be subjected to the following terms:
- More than 2 weeks before course commencement: Full refund.
- Less than 2 weeks before course commencement: 50% refund.
- On or after course commencement: No refund.
Confirmation & Reservation
When registration is confirmed, participants will receive our email confirmation along with information of the course programme.If no seats are available for the applied date, you will be notified immediately and given an alternative date.
Tsaaro Academy reserves the right to change the course schedules, programmes and content without prior notice. We also reserve the right to cancel course due to unforeseen circumstances.